Great Alaska Endurance Race
June 21st 2024
Denali135 Race Schedule 2024
June 20th – Mandatory Pre-Race Briefing at Gakona Lodge at 4pm. Pre-Race & Post Dinner tickets available at online store on Ultrasignup
June 21st – 5:00am Race Start at starting line at Paxson end of Denali Highway.
June 23rd – 5:00am Race Cut-off at finish line near Cantwell end of Denali Highway.
June 23rd – 5:00pm Post Race Award Dinner at Denali Education Center in Talkeetna.
Runners must arrive at the following landmarks by the times noted to continue the race.
- Tangle Lakes Lodge (Mile 20)- Must arrive no later than 11am June 21st.
- McClaren River (Mile 42)- Must arrive no later than 6:30pm June 21st.
- Alpine Creek Lodge (Mile 68)- Must arrive no later than 3:30am June 22nd
- Clearwater Creek Lodge (Mile 82)- Must arrive no later than 8:30am June 22nd
- Brushkana Creek Campground (Mile 104)-Must arrive no later than 5pm June 22nd
Contributing back to the communities where we hold our races is super important to us at Spirit Trips. In the case of the Denali50K, Denali100K & Denali135, we have chosen to raise awareness and donations for the Denali Education Center. The people at The Denali Education Center strive to bring awareness and appreciation for Denali National Park and their programs and outreach range from taking visitors on 2 hour interpretive guided natural history walks to multi day immersive nature programs for youth who without the Denali Education Centers outreach and passion, would never have a chance to experience the wonder of Denali.
Spirit Trips will be donating a portion of each race registration fee to The Denali Education Center and we strongly encourage our runners and their crew & pacers to do donate however they feel they can.
To share the words of Henry David Thoreau…..
“In Wilderness is the preservation of the World”